Learn about Adobe XD for UI/UX design, user interface, user experience design, and Adobe XD prototyping.
What you'll learn
- Become a UX Designer
- Become a UI Designer
- Learn Adobe XD
- Build and test the entire app design.
- Learn how to prototype designs in Adobe XD.
- Learn general UI/UX design principles and how to use them in your own designs.
- Learn how to create icon sets with Adobe XD.
- Discover your creative process.
- Create UX briefs and personas.
- Build your UI/UX design project from start to finish.
- Learn how to use color and choose better colors for your designs.
- Learn how to use size and contrast in UI/UX design.
- You will need Adobe XD. It's free on the Adobe website.
- No previous Adobe XD experience required.
- No previous design experience required.
This course is designed to start your UI/UX design career with no experience. While teaching modern design and prototyping methods for Adobe XD.
Adobe XD is a vector-based design tool developed by Adobe for UI/UX design. One of the leading programs used for user experience (UX) design, it has rocked the industry from complete design to prototyping capabilities. In this course, you will explore Adobe XD's interface and each tool from the ground up, learning the program and making it comfortable to use.
I personally have been using Adobe XD since beta and have made many tutorial videos about the program on my YouTube channel (Caler Edwards). I got to know the program extensively during that time and I think it will make me a great teacher for you!
Curious about Adobe XD? Adobe XD isn't all you'll learn in this course. You will also learn user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX) design from scratch. In this course, we will look at some principles of UI/UX and how to use them in design. This way, you can apply what you learn in this course to your own projects. After all, the goal of this course is to start your UI/UX design career. have a good day!! Hope to see you in class!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has no design experience or wants to transition in another design field, such as graphic design.
- This course is for anyone interested in starting a design career in user interface and user experience design.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn Adobe XD.
- For anyone who wants to learn Adobe Xd prototyping.