Become an expert at SQL!
What you'll learn
- Query the database using SQL
- Perform data analysis using SQL
- Feel free to list SQL and PostgreSQL on your resume
- Learn how to do a GROUP BY statement
- Replication of real-world and query reports
- No prior technical experience required! Everything you need a computer for!
Learn how to use SQL quickly and effectively with this course!
You will learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using PostgreSQL, one of the most in-demand technologies. These techniques are also applicable to all other major SQL databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, etc.
Learning SQL is one of the most in-demand technical skills, so it's one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects! In this course, you will learn quickly and will be challenged and tested to improve your understanding!
In this course, you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Pro! include:
- Getting started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin, the world's most popular SQL tools
- Learn the basics of SQL syntax.
- Analyze data using aggregate functions with the GROUP BY command
- Execute advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
- Learn to add logic flow to SQL queries using logical operators
- Learn common SQL JOIN commands
- Learn how to create tables and databases with constraints on data entry.
- Learn how to further advance your SQL skills using Python.
- And much, much more!
This is a process that lets you set up and restore your database right at the start of the process, instead of looking at someone else's code. Every section features new challenging questions and tasks modeled on real-world tasks and situations.
I've spent several years as an online and face-to-face instructor for Fortune 500 companies. This course is designed to combine the strengths of both disciplines, so you can learn at your own pace through an interactive environment. Starting with the basics, you'll soon find yourself working like a seasoned pro, working with advanced commands that deal with timestamp data and variable character information.
SQL is one of the most in-demand skills for business analysts, data scientists, and anyone who works with data! Sign up now to quickly upgrade your skills and add SQL to your resume!
See you in the classroom!
Check out our free preview video for more details!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!