A complete guide to the Flutter framework for building native iOS and Android apps with a single code base
What you'll learn
- Start developing mobile apps for Android and iOS with a single code base
- Basic programming language knowledge
- Computer: Windows or Mac or Linux
- Curiosity and passion
Flutter, a framework developed by Google, lets you learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in seconds. Flutter is an SDK that provides tools to compile Dart code into native code, and also provides pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) that can be used to construct user interfaces.
Flutter is very popular and is used by major Google apps like the Adwords app. Now that it's marked "production ready," it's time to dive in and learn!
This course will teach you Flutter & Dart from scratch. No prior knowledge of either is required! And because the basic idea of Flutter is to learn only one language, no Android or iOS development experience is required.
Not only will you learn Flutter in theory, you will build complete and realistic apps through this course. This app provides all the core basic features as well as advanced features like Google Maps, using your device's camera, adding animations and more!
Flutter lets you write code once and deliver your app to both the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
You can use Google's Material Design to instantly build beautiful, fully customizable apps with little effort. With the rich widget suite provided by Flutter, you can add common UI elements such as buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists, and more, or simply build your own widgets.
The course includes:
- Detailed setup instructions for both macOS and Windows
- A thorough introduction to the concepts of Flutter, Dart, and widgets
- An overview of built-in widgets and how to add your own widgets
- Debugging Tips and Tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers, and stack-based navigation
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is enthusiastic to start developing apps in Flutter