Master MongoDB and Mongoose design with a test-driven approach
What you'll learn
- Understanding how MongoDB stores data
- Master Mongoose JS, the most popular MongoDB interface.
- Write efficient queries to read data
- Learn the purpose of each feature of Mongoose
- Design effective NoSQL schemas using both data nesting and lookup
- All you need is a Mac or a PC
MongoDB is currently the most popular database solution in the tech world, capable of supporting everything from growing personal projects to enterprise infrastructure.
Are you focused on NodeJS? Yes. A test-driven exercise? totally! Advanced features of MongooseJS? You know it.
This course will get you up and running with MongoDB quickly, and will teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build apps around Mongo.
We'll start by mastering the basics of Mongo, including collections, validation, and general record manipulation techniques. Source code is provided for each lesson, so you always have up-to-date information on course progress. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable code that you can use in your own fantastic projects.
If you're new to MongoDB or just trying to learn and still don't 'understand', this course is for you! To learn MongoDB, you need to understand it.
- Learn how to interface with Mongo using the popular MongooseJS library.
- Write tests for Mongo queries to see if the code works. You can reuse this test in your own personal projects!
- NoSQL schema design process master
- Understanding the Difference Between Record Linking and Embedding Resources
- Save development time with advanced features of Mongoose
- Develop fast and responsive apps thanks to Mongo's speed and flexibility
- Work on Windows or OSX
- Integrated master of Mongo, Node, and Mocha in a modern development environment
I have created a course that you would want to take when learning MongoDB. A course that explains concepts and how to implement them so that you can best learn and deeply understand them.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone learning MongoDB in the Node JS environment