Learn to Play Irish Fiddle Udemy CourseDownload Course
Learn to Play Irish Fiddle Course Created by Daniel Boudreau.
Learn to Play Irish Fiddle has 4.7 rating out of 5 based on 87 students. Currently this course has 1,001 students. Course langwage is English.
Learn to Play Irish Fiddle Course Description
In this course you will learn some of the most popular and simple Irish melodies on the violin. These are the most popular Irish songs played in Celtic music sessions around the world. Hello I'm your instructor, Daniel Budlow. I have been playing in Celtic music sessions for over 10 years. I know how hard it is to choose the right song to learn, where to put the decorations, and how to bend the melody. That's why I created this course. I wanted to help novice violinists and fiddlers start playing Irish fiddles and eventually get on the fast track to become a session fiddler.
The course is organized as follows ...
Each new song will be assigned to its own section. This section contains several lessons. The lesson divides the learning of the song into three steps. The procedure is as follows:
This course is a jump start for playing Irish fiddle music. Learn the essential songs to get started in today's session! Watch a 5-minute free preview of this course. Look for the preview button next to this video. Click Take this course to register and start playing with it!
Daniel Boudreau's course focuses on learning from examples. Theory is kept to a minimum in all courses. Daniel strongly appreciates ACTION in his teaching method. By observing, he learns the core concepts and will soon be able to duplicate them in a step-by-step manner. In addition, with the help of Udemy course layouts, topical elements are truncated to very specific lessons. In this way, you will never get lost or confused. If you have any questions about a particular lesson, Daniel will always be happy to help. Go to the discussion tab from the lesson and ask a question.
Daniel has worked with several instructors with many years of teaching experience. They all have a wide range of knowledge about the subject they teach. Browse the many courses offered by Daniel to see what interests you. You can take a 5-minute preview of your course at any time by clicking the button on the right side of the video on the course preview page.
Learn to Play Irish Fiddle Course for
- If you're a total beginner on the violin, this course is not for you. You will need to play through a beginner's violin book in order to get the most out of this course. Examples are Suzuki violin book 1, or Hal Leonard’s Essential Elements for Strings. If you don’t read music, you will need to take private lessons or learn beginner’s violin tunes by ear. In any case, if you already play a couple of tunes, sign up and see if you can manage the difficulty of the tunes. If you are lost or overwhelmed, you can always get a refund for the course within the first month of signing up.
- If you've always dreamed of joining in the Celtic music session at your local pub, this course is a great way to start.
- If you love the sound of Celtic music and want to learn to play it with style, this course is for you
- If you like to learn visually with someone showing you every tune in three stages: notes, bowing and embellishments, then you'll love this course. You won't get overwhelmed by the material!
- You should be ready to dedicate regular practice time in order to succeed with this course. You should practice 10 minutes a day or 15 minutes every other day at a minimum. Anybody has 10 minutes to spare in one day!
Download Learn to Play Irish Fiddle course from UdemyDownload Course