Python introduction for beginners. Learn complete Python from scratch!
What you'll learn
- Create fully functional Python programs
- Understand user input
- Learn about loop structures and conditionals
- Correctly execute operations in Python
- Work with Python file handling
- Create and modify data structures in Python
- Manipulate strings and data
- Internet Connection
- Mac OSX or PC with Windows Vista or Newer or Linux
Do you want to become a programmer?
Do you want to create games, work with files, manipulate data, and more?
If you want to learn programming or are just learning Python, you have come to the right place!
Python is a powerful and modern programming language that has the features needed by experienced programmers, while being easy enough for beginners to learn. Python is a well-developed, stable and fun programming language suitable for complex and simple development projects. Programmers love Python because of how simple and easy to use it is.
This course has everything you need to get started with Python. Let's start with the basics of Python first. Learn about strings, variables, and data types. Then we move on to loops and conditionals. At the end of this task, you will learn about functions and files in Python. All of this will culminate in creating a fun game using the concepts we learned in Python. The whole course is full of challenging exercises to ensure you get the best experience possible.
We hope that you will be interested in Python through this course. So what are you waiting for? Start!
Who this course is for:
- Students and Teachers
- Anyone who wants to learn to program with Python!