Amazon (AWS) QuickSight - Getting Started [Download] Udemy Course Maximilian Schwarzmüller
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course students will be able to connect QuickSight to different data sources and create their own analyses
- Students will understand the basic concepts behind QuickSight and its positioning within AWS
- Students will be able to dive deeper into QuickSight and feel comfortable in working with the tool and its different functions
Working with modern Business Intelligence tools is exciting. Although the market offers a broad variety of tools, you may not have found the tool that meets all your requirements yet. This course might change that!
In this course, you will learn how to use one of the latest Business Intelligence tools released to the market: Amazon QuickSight, a tool which allows you to easily analyze and visualize data. But what makes QuickSight special? QuickSight is a cloud solution and completely integrated into Amazon Web Services (AWS). With that, it can be easily connected to a broad variety of services and sources which make QuickSight a highly scalable, easy-to-use and very flexible data analysis tool.
This course will give you a first overview of QuickSight including the following topics:
- How to use QuickSight and its different functions
- Understand the workflow of QuickSight
- How to connect QuickSight to different data sources within and outside of AWS
- How to prepare your data in QuickSight, for example by adding filters and calculated fields
- How to easily create your analysis by building multiple visuals
- How to create dashboards and stories
- Share your project results with people within and outside your organization
- How to use the iOS mobile app
- Understand the user management of QuickSight
- And more!
These topics will be covered throughout this course, but is this your course?
- ... never worked with QuickSight and want to get started with it
- ... are looking for a cloud based Business Intelligence tool to quickly analyze your data
- ...have worked with other Business Intelligence tools but want to take a look at new tools
- ... already worked with AWS and now want to understand how to analyze and visualize your data using a service within the AWS universe
- ...are generally interested into data analysis
...then this course is made for you!
I would be really happy to welcome you in this course!
Who this course is for:
- People who never heard of or worked with QuickSight and who want to get started with the tool
- Anybody who is interested into analyzing and visualizing data with modern Business Intelligence tools
- People who want to learn how to connect QuickSight to different services within the AWS universe
Experience as (Web) Developer
Starting out at the age of 12 I never stopped learning new programming skills and languages. Early I started creating websites for friends and just for fun as well. Besides web development I also explored Python and other non-web-only languages. This passion has since lasted and lead to my decision of working as a freelance web developer and consultant. The success and fun I have in this job is immense and really keeps that passion burningly alive.
Starting web development on the backend (PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, Python) I also became more and more of a frontend developer using modern frameworks like React, Angular or VueJS in a lot of projects. I love both worlds nowadays!
As a self-taught developer I had the chance to broaden my horizon by studying Business Administration where I hold a Master's degree. That enabled me to work in a major strategy consultancy as well as a bank. While learning, that I enjoy development more than these fields, the time in this sector greatly improved my overall experience and skills.
Experience as Instructor
As a self-taught professional I really know the hard parts and the difficult topics when learning new or improving on already-known languages. This background and experience enables me to focus on the most relevant key concepts and topics. My track record of many 5-star rated courses and more than 1,500,000 students on Udemy is the best proof for that.
Whether working as development instructor or teaching Business Administration I always received great feedback. The most rewarding experience is to see how people find new, better jobs, build awesome web applications, acquire amazing projects or simply enjoy their hobby with the help of my content.
Together with Manuel Lorenz, I founded Academind to offer the best possible learning experience to our more than 1,500,000 students.